“Belized to meet you,” and other headlines about Prince Harry’s visit to Belize
Posted by Holly Edgell on March 3, 2012
I decided to use one of my favorite tools to pull together some coverage and provide a sense of the conversation on social media.
Did you know that Belize….?
- used to be called British Honduras. The name change came in 1973.
- gained independence from Great Britain in 1981.
- is the only English-speaking country in Central America. Spanish is widely spoken.
- Diamond Jubilee: Prince Harry parties on visit to Belize (telegraph.co.uk)
- His Royal Highness Prince Harry of Wales Having a Blast in Belize (VIDEOS) (royalcorrespondent.com)
- Prince Harry: Belize for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Tour! (justjared.com)
This entry was posted on March 3, 2012 at 9:12 am and is filed under Belize, culture. Tagged: Bahamas, Belize, British Honduras, Central America, Elizabeth II, Great Britain, Prince Harry, Prince Harry of Wales, social media, Storify. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.