As you know, I started conducting journalism and media training in Belize in 2010 under the banner, Dateline: Belize. To date, I have collaborated with both the University of the West Indies, Open Campus, Belize and UNICEF in Belize.
Now, I am offering customized training seminars for media outlets, NGOs, non-profits, and businesses in Belize.
How can I help?
- Based on this menu (also see below), you tell me what skills and topics you’d like me to bring to your organization, and I will prepare a proposed outline for training.
- Seminars can last from two hours to multiple days.
- Seminars take place at your organization or at a location you select.
- Fees vary depending on number of hours and students
- Partnership between two or more organizations is possible, where appropriate (two or more organizations joining up for the same training session)
When can I help?