Belize it! Customized journalism, blogging, social media, and content seminars offered in Belize, May 2012
Posted by Holly Edgell on April 10, 2012
As you know, I started conducting journalism and media training in Belize in 2010 under the banner, Dateline: Belize. To date, I have collaborated with both the University of the West Indies, Open Campus, Belize and UNICEF in Belize.
Now, I am offering customized training seminars for media outlets, NGOs, non-profits, and businesses in Belize.
How can I help?
- Based on this menu (also see below), you tell me what skills and topics you’d like me to bring to your organization, and I will prepare a proposed outline for training.
- Seminars can last from two hours to multiple days.
- Seminars take place at your organization or at a location you select.
- Fees vary depending on number of hours and students
- Partnership between two or more organizations is possible, where appropriate (two or more organizations joining up for the same training session)
When can I help?
This entry was posted on April 10, 2012 at 10:44 am and is filed under Belize, Journalism. Tagged: Belize, Belize City, blogging, Central America, content, journalism, social media, training, UNICEF, University of the West Indies. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.