How to slow down in 10 steps
Posted by Holly Edgell on August 5, 2015
1. Fly to somewhere that makes you feel serene. Pick a place where internet connections are slow (and there are few places with free wifi) and “roaming” on your mobile phone will be really expensive.
3. Have your favorite drink while looking out over a beautiful scene (e.g. The Caribbean Sea).
4. Eat something delicious.
5. Go to bed early.
6. Wake up early the next day.
7. Have your coffee outside looking at a beautiful scene (e.g. Boats in a marina, coconut trees & a lagoon)
9. Update your blog to rid yourself of the residual urge to do something.